In these OSHO Talks, the human mind is put under the microscope as never before, analyzed down to the smallest detail. —
Here Osho responds to the following questions:
– Is it important to have some kind of attitude towards life?
– In the past all famous artists have been well-known for their bohemian side of life. Please can you say something about creativity and discipline?
– I have discovered that I am just bored with myself and I feel no juice. You have said to accept ourselves, whatever we are. I am not able to accept life — knowing that I am missing something of joy inside. What to do?
– Can a madman become a Buddha?
– I want to get lost utterly and ultimately into absolute love. What should I do?
“The best way to miss life is to have a certain attitude towards it. Attitudes originate in the mind, and life is beyond mind. Attitudes are our fabrications, our prejudices, our inventions. Life “is not our fabrication; on the contrary, we are just ripples in the lake of life.”
To understand more about OSHO Talks, their context and purpose, see:
This video is available for translation as part of the ‘OSHO TALKS Video Translation Project.
Join the project as a translator at:
OSHO International Foundation:
Chose playlist in your own language:
OSHO International Meditation Resort:
© Osho International Foundation
OSHO is a registered trademark of OSHO International Foundation